CT Testing Using Mutual Inductor
|FOB Price:||US $100-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Pieces/Mes|
|Transport Package:||Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GF 106T
- Reference Standards: GB1207-2006, GB1208-2006, GB16847-1997 IEC60044-1,
- Accuracy: ≤0.5% (0.2%Rd+0.3%Rg)
- Automatic Frequency Variation Range: 0.1-60Hz
- Excitation Output Voltage: 0-2500vrms
- Large Current Output: 0-1000A
- Specification: 400 x 250 x 250
- Safety Standards: GB 4793.1-2007
- Weight (Kg): ≤22
- Equivalent Excitation Voltage: ≤5000V
- Excitation Output Current: 0-5arms (20A Peak-Value)
- Accuracys: 0.2%, 0.5%
- Trademark: GFUVE
- Origin: China
It is mainly used for ﬁeld testing of P class CT and PT. The test items mainly include excitation characteristic, transformation ratio, polarity, degauss, 5% and 10% error curves, secondary circuit check, withstand test of power frequency alternating current and secondary load. Adopting LCD, self-equipped mini type printer supporting ﬁeld printing; supporting to use USB ﬂash disk to dump data, with simple and convenient operation.
5% and 10% error curves
|secondary winding time constant (Ts)|
remanence coeﬃcient (Kr)
transient dimensioning factor (Ktd)
peak instantaneous error (Er)
magnetizing inductance (LU)
1. Steady and transient state characteristic tests of various types of CT/PT.
2. The use of advanced power technology, the test knee point reaches up to 10kV.
3. No external other auxiliary equipment, stand-alone to complete all test items.
4. CT test, easy to test, all the tests are using the same wire connection except the load test.
5. It carries with it thermal printer, so it can print test results on site.
6. Parameters such as knee point current and voltage.
7. Parameters such as 10% error curve, 5% error curve.
8. The device can store 3000 groups of test data which would not be lost if the device loses its power.
9. The data can be displayed and analyzed after the test, or transferred to PC through USB disk and produce a Word ﬁle report.
10. Portability: weight <12Kg.