Secondary Injection Protection Relay Test Set
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Test-750
- Power: Electricity
- Voltage Output: 0-300V
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Power Supplly: AC:220V±10%, 50Hz
- Volume: 340mm×270mm×260mm
- Types: Secondary Injection Relay Test Set
- Capaticy: 1000va
- Usage: Test U, I
- Trademark: GFUVE
- Specification: CE, ISO9001: 2008, IEC
- HS Code: 9030849000
- Application: Mechanical Instrument, Time Frequency Instrument, Electromagnetic Instrument
- Certification: FDA, CE, IAF, CCC
- Current Output: 0~150A
- Customized: Customized
- Stopwatch: 0.0000~999999s
- Weight: 18kg
- Current Range: 0-150A
- Voltgae: 0-300V DC, 0-250V AC
- LCD: 2.4 Inch
- Transport Package: Standard Export Carton
- Origin: Beijing China
TEST-750 single-phase Secondary Injection Protection Relay Test Set is a kind of excellent performance, portable test equipment in the field; It adopts aluminum alloy chassis, PC panel, beautiful shape; Within the ARM chip control, LCD screen display single-phase protective relay test device of voltage and current output stopwatch; A full isolation, adjustable AC and DC voltage, AC direct current; An adjustable DC voltage and an adjustable AC voltage; Output circuit with double overload protection, high output capacity, small volume, light weight, high reliability. The equipment is suitable for a variety of relay field calibration and performance test.
1. All the isolation adjustable DC voltage output, short circuit, overload and over range protection automatically.
2. The maximum output current: 0 ~ 150A.
3. Equipped with LCD digital AC/DC ampere meter, it can show AC/DC voltage, current, stopwatch potential and contact.
4. Internal electronic stopwatch, available electric contact work, potential of up to 250V, dual measurement.
5. The light-duty design, small volume, light weight, function powerful
|Range(A)||No-load Voltage(Min)V||Full-load Voltage (Min)V||Full-load Current (Max)A|
3. AC/DC voltage output
|Range(V)||No-load Voltage(Min)V||Full-load Voltage (Min)V||Full-load Current (Max)A|
|Range (V)||Max Voltage(V)||Max Current(A)|