CT PT Ratio Testing Result Jack Manufacturers in UK USA
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GF106
- Power: Electricity
- Voltage Output: 0-2500V
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Accuracy: 0.05%, 0.1%
- Excitation Output Current: 0-5arms (20A Peak-Value)
- Key Words: CT PT Tester
- Key Word: CT Test Result
- Model: CT Ratio Test
- Trademark: GFUVE
- Origin: Beijing, China
- Application: Thermal Power, Mechanical Instrument, Electromagnetic Instrument
- Certification: FDA, CE, IAF, CCC
- Current Output: 0-1000A
- Customized: Customized
- Excitation Output Voltage: 0-220vrms
- CT Ratio Error Measurement: 1-30000
- Automatic Frequency Variation Range: 0.1-60Hz
- Equivalent Excitation Voltage: ≤5000V
- PT Ratio Error Measurement: 1-10000
- Specification: 10kg
GF106 CT/PT tester is mainly used for field testing, it can finish the measurements (M) and protection (P) class CT, PT and TYP class CT. Adopt LCD, self-equipped mini type printer supporting field printing; supporting to use USB flash disk to dump data, with simple and convenient operation.
1. Steady and transient state characteristic tests of various types of CT/PT.
2. The use of advanced power technology, the test knee point reaches up to 10kV.
3. No external other auxiliary equipment, stand-alone to complete all test items.
4. CT test, easy to test, all the tests are using the same wire connection except the load test.
5. It carries with it thermal printer, so it can print test results on site.
6. Parameters such as knee point current and voltage.
7. Parameters such as 10% error curve, 5% error curve.
8. The device can store 3000 groups of test data which would not be lost if the device loses its power.
9. The data can be displayed and analyzed after the test, or transferred to PC through USB disk and produce a Word
10. Portability: weight <12Kg.
IEC 60044, ANSI/ IEEE C57.13, IEC61869, GB 1207-2006, GB 1208-2006
|I. Current Transformer (CT)||II. Voltage Transformer (PT)|
|1. Magnetization curve||1. Excitation characteristic test|
|2. Transformation ratio test||2. Transformation ratio test|
|3. Polarity||3. Polarity|
|4. 5% and 10% error curve||4. Ratio error, phases|
|5. Current Injecting||5. Degauss|
|6. Degauss||6. Calculation of knee point value|
|7. Ratio error, phases||7. Actual secondary load (burden), test (burden)|
|8. Automatic calculation of excitation knee point value||8. Resistance test|
|9. Actual secondary load test (burden) (load test)|
|10. Resistance test|
|11. Secondary winding time constant (Ts)|
|12. Remanence coefficient (Kr)|
|13. Transient dimensioning factor (Ktd)|
|14. Peak instantaneous error (Er)|
|15. Magnetizing inductance (LU)|
|Power supply||AC 220V±10% or AC 110V±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Excitation output voltage||0-220Vrms|
|Excitation output current||0-5Arms (20A peak-value)|
|Automatic frequency variation range||0.1-60Hz|
|Equivalent excitation voltage||≤5000V|
|Secondary winding DC resistance measurement||Range||0.1-300Ω|
|Secondary actual load measurement||Range||5VA-1000VA|
|CT/PT phase error measurement||Accuracy||±4min|
|CT ratio error measurement||Range||1-30000|
|PT ratio error measurement||Range||1-10000|
|Reference standards||GB1207-2006, GB1208-2006, GB16847-1997 |
IEC60044-1, IEC60044-6, IEC61869-2-2012
|Safety standards||GB 4793.1-2007|
|EMC||EMC standard 89/336/EEC|
|FCC Subpart B of Part 15 Class A|
|Overall dimension (L x W x H) (mm)||410 x 250 x 300|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Be sure to the type, current ratio, accuracy class, rated load and use of the products when you plan to make an order. Special specifications could be customized. All kinds of different specifications and parameters current transformers can be made according to your needs.
Beijing GFUVE Electronics Co., Ltd. was established in 2005. It combined science, industry and trade together as one high-tech enterprise. GFUVE mainly produces high voltage ammeter recorder, IEC61850 test suite software, meter test equipment, reference standard meter, phantom load power source, electrical measurement instrument, relay test set, transformer test, handheld terminal and POS terminal, and power analyzer, intelligent digital meter, transducer and current transformer models etc. GFUVE is a leader manufacturer of energy meter test products and high voltage ammeter recorder in China. It is professional in energy meter test system, energy meter portable tester and related accessory. The product of high voltage ammeter recorder develops very quickly in the market. Our company has achieved certification to ISO9001. The products are sold to over 30 provinces in China and exported to overseas including South America, Middle East, South east and Africa. We have been contributing ourselves to developing the durable and stable products for the usage of the power system. Contact us now for further business relationship. We are here to provide you the best service.