Mini Multifunction Stop Data Logger Ethernet Digital Power Meter
|FOB Unit Price:||US $185 US $215|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FU2200A
- Installation: Direct Connected
- Electric Equipment: Three-phase Four-wire
- Power Meter Connection: Terminal
- Type: Power Meter
- Customized: Customized
- Recording Interval: 1-60min Set Freely
- Harmonics: 2ND to 49th
- Connection Mode: 3p4w (Bal), 3p3w (Bal), 1p2w
- Depth: 60mm
- Trepanning: 92 X 92mm
- Origin: Beijing
- Display: Digital
- Usage: Multi-Functional Energy Meter, Watt-Hour Meter, Meter for Industry and Home Use, Standard Electric Energy Meter, Reactive Energy Meter, Multi-rate Watt-hour Meters, Maximum Demand Meter
- Theory: Electronic Meter
- Measured Signal: Continuous Wave
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Communication Port: Ethernet(RJ45) and RS485
- Tariffs: 4
- Memory: 2m (8m Option)
- Thickness: 20mm
- Mounting Panel: 96 X 96mm
- Trademark: GFUVE
FU2200A Three Phase Multi-function digital Ethernet power meter with data logger is a range of economical yet highly functional three-phase multifunction power and energy meters manufactured by GFUVE.
FU2200A three phase power recorder meter provide excellent value for monitoring power and energy management systems. The Ethernet power meter can be used as data gathering devices for intelligent power distribution or plant automation systems. All monitored data is available via a standard digital RS485 communication port running the Modbus RTU protocol. With a wide range of models to choose from, FU2200A Three Phase Multi-function digital Ethernet power meter with data logger offers unparalleled value and functionality.
True-RMS measuring Parameters.
ANSI and IEC 0.5 Accuracy class.
Power Quality Analysis.
4 Quadrant Energy;
4MB onboard memory;
High-speed RS485, Ethernet Port (optional);
Measure Individual Harmonics from 2nd to 63th (optional);
TOU, 4 Tariffs, 12 Seasons, 14 Schedules
Class leading Warranty.
With management software
Metering of distribution feeders, transformers, generators, capacitor banks and motors.
Medium and low voltage systems.
Commercial, industrial, utility.
Power quality analysis.