High Voltage Protection Relay Tester 100 AMP
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Pieces/Mes|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TEST-630
- Time Measurement: 0.1ms-999999.999s
- Accuracy: <±0.2%
- Idle Contact: 250V/0.5A (DC)
- Keyword: Isa Relay Test Kit
- Allowable Range: 50/60Hz±10%
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: China
- Superposed Harmonic Wave: 0-21times
- Maximum Output Power: 520va/Phase
- Line Voltage Output (Effective Value): 0-260V
- Weight (Kg): 16.6
- Test Range: 0.1ms-999999.999s
- Trademark: GFUVE
- Specification: 360× 195× 365
1. Integration in the host crystal 8.4 inches true color, light weight and easy to carry.
2. Built-in high-speed and high-performance industrial computer embedded operating system, running stable and reliable, also can test by connecting PC.
3. Panel embedded user-friendly butions, and the panel can also be an external keyboard and mouse.
4. High-precision DAC to 12 Road, simultaneously output to ensure the high precision and good linearity of the waveform.
5. Matching electromagnetic compatibility components, can improve on-site anti-electromagnetic interference, protection devices can connect the electromagnetic compatibility to test.
6. Analog output of the front panel, switch the amount of terminal design in the upper cover, all the wiring does not affect the operation of the panels and the test parameters of the surveillance.
7. The latest thermal structure design to ensure the best ventilation. Automatically determine over current, over voltage, overload and short circuit, if the temperature is too high, the anomalies and misuse warning of the data will show up promptly.
8. Using voltage, current amplifier AC / DC sharing, output stage uses a unique ultra-linear amplifier technology, high precision and reliability. six-phase AC output voltage and six-phase AC current.
9. 12 analog ports and other optional auxiliary DC source output (220V/110V).
10. Interface: RJ45 (Ethernet interface), USB interface (software upgrades, reporting transmission), industrial serial interface (GPS or other serial device use).
1. Host real-time operating system, fast response, when faced with an emergency situation, can befter protect the instruments and equipment under test. Safe and reliable, not easy to be violated by a computer virus.
2. The newly designed software interface style, the host machine operation is fully consistent with the background and easy to use.
3. Extensive testing capabiliftes: the state sequence will be determined to meet the needs of various types of user for testing microprocessor-based protection relay in the trial, IT features analog oscillation, the enftre group of tests, differential protection, harmonic superposition, low cycle load shedding, same equipment, measuring instruments, GPS synchronized debugging, fault playback, and custom test (special tests), etc. It can easily complete the protective device test of ABB, Siemens, AREVA and other foreign manufacturers.
4. The test report can be easily derived from the USB port to print.
TEST-630 high voltage protection relay tester 100 amp
|Rated input power|
|AC||220V±10% 1000VA·50/60Hz or|
|Turn on/turn off auxiliary contacts|
|Max voltage||AC250V or DC120V|
|Full-load Voltage (Min)||80V||22V||8V|
|Full-load Current (Max)||10A||40A||100A||150A|
|AC/DC voltage output|
|Full-load Voltage (Min)||240V||250V|
|Full-load Current (Max)||3A||3A|
|Auxiliary DC voltage output|
|Auxiliary AC voltage output|
|Max input voltage (With contact and potential nput)||DC 250V|
Outside 0.000-6.000A(AC or DC)
|Range||0.0-600.0V(AC or DC)|
|Measuring mode||AC True RMS|
DC Average value
|Dimensions (W×D×H) (mm)||340×270×260|
|Temperature||-10°C to 40°C|